Our tip ” How to travel cheap in Seoul, South Korea” is very helpful when you come to Korea
Airline Tickets: You must be alert about when airlines will run their promos. Catching the cheapest airfare will save you money.
- Subscribe to airline’s e-mail alerts
- Visit airline’s official website to monitor their promo schedules
- Usually, airline promos change every 3 to 5 days.
- Accommodations: This will depend on your preference. But this must be secured before your trip to ensure you have a place to stay when you get there, plus you’ll need it to fill up your immigration card as well.
- Hotel. If you prefer a more luxurious stay, you might want to try finding a room via Agoda. Price range: P2,000 up (or $45)
- Hostel. If you want to meet fellow travelers from across the globe and are willing to share a room or do without some of the fancier amenities, try Hostel World. Price range: P600 (or $13.53) up for dorm type & P1,000 (or $22.59) up for private room
- AirBnB. If you want to stay with locals in their own flats, perhaps stay in a private residence instead of in a hotel. (READ: 6 tips: Beginner’s guide to Airbnb, an alternative to hotels).
- Couchsurfing – if you want to stay with locals and in their own flats. Price range: FREE
Getting your attraction tickets. Some attractions are discounted when purchased online. Another advantage of buying online is that you are not required to queue and waste your time paying for your tickets.
Read the disclaimer on their website if tickets can be rescheduled/refunded if ever you suddenly change your itinerary.
Do visit Grand Korea Sale website for “print at home” discount coupons.
Another travel tip: Best places to visit in november in China